THE III INTERNATIONAL RAIL SALON EXPO 1520
The III International Rail Salon EXPO 1520 will be held in the town of Scherbinka outside Moscow, on the premises of the Experimental Ring, branch of the Railway Research Institute, in 07 – 10 of September 2011.
EXPO 1520 is an international salon showcasing the latest achievements in rail equipment, technology, infrastructure, services, and logistics.
EXPO 1520 is the only international rail salon on the “1520 space”.
- Rail equipment and technology
- Component parts
- Internal structure / Interior
- Infrastructure / Construction of railways
- Freight rail transportation
- Passenger rail transportation
- IT in transportation
- Logistic services
- Railway stations
- Public transport
- Navigation systems
- Systems to ensure security of passengers, luggage, buildings, and transport vehicles
- 247 companies from 12 countries
- Over 515 participants of the rail engineering conference
- 10,312 visitors, whereof 5,017 trade visitors
- 82 full-size pieces of rail equipment exhibited on rail tracks
Why participate in EXPO 1520
- The main rail industry event in the “1520 space”
- Full support and active participation of Russian Railways JSC
- Demonstration of full-size equipment on rail tracks
- Best place for your company’s promotion on developing rail markets
- Participation of decision-makers from largest rail companies
- All potential customers at one place
- Best prices
- International level and high-standard service
- Professional visitors
- Rich business and cultural programme
How to participate
Book your stand at the international rail salon EXPO 1520 and ensure your future on Russia’s rapidly developing rail market.
Fill the form and сontract organisers to confirm your booking.
Tel/Fax: +7 (495) 988-28-01, 988-18-00